We are delighted to launch the first edition of the ‘Learning Health Index (LHI) Africa Study 2021 by EdCast, powered by LRMG’, for the Africa market, to identify areas of excellence and opportunities for improving learning health within organisations.
Why this study and why now?
Josh Bersin, published this article in June 2020: The Pandemic Is Changing Society and Business In Amazing Ways BY JOSHBERSIN · PUBLISHED JUNE 13, 2020 · UPDATED JUNE 15, 2020
His opening positioning was the following: As we enter the fourth month of the global Pandemic, it’s becoming clear that The Big Reset is real. Society is changing in some positive ways. Let me give you a list of ten to think about.
“The fifth point on his list is: learning has returned to the center of HR. I spent much of my career as an L&D analyst, and I’m absolutely thrilled to report that the L&D market is as healthy as I’ve ever seen it. The Pandemic is actually a business transformation, so companies are throwing money at workforce development”.
We firmly and wholeheartedly believe 2020, has been a year that we, as Learning & Development professionals, have never experienced ever before. Now is the right time for learning professionals to step in and step up and the Learning Health Index (LHI) Study for Africa, will enable us to do just that. The LHI will show our gaps and opportunities, allowing us to better partner and support business through the challenges the COVID-19 crises have presented.
The Learning Health Index (LHI) is based on a framework built on eight primary dimensions of learning that contribute to an organisation’s learning health. LHI is a survey-based tool that enables organisations to benchmark themselves with their peers to ascertain their overall standing in their industry and market. This objective of this Study is to create a deeper understanding of learning health in organisations using a validated research approach.
Find out more about the Learning Health Index: https://www.edcast.com/corp/learning-health-index/
How will you benefit from participating in the LHI Study?
- You will receive a copy of the final Learning Health Index Research Report, published jointly by LRMG and EdCast, as well as a still to be confirmed academic partner.
- The LHI research report 2021, will be released in South Africa in March 2021. As a responder, you will receive an invitation to attend and participate in the launch event.
- You will also receive an Individual Report with your company’s scores against the Market LHI. Please note 1 report per organisation.
- There is no cost to participate in and complete the survey
- You will be required to enter your name and organisation name on the survey. This data is collected for collation purposes only.
- The survey closes on 18th December 2020.
- The survey should only take about 15 – 20 minutes to complete.
- Questions related to the budget and revenue are optional and can be skipped if this information cannot be disclosed.
- By completing the optional “company name” field in the survey, you agree to allow LRMG & EdCast to use your company name and logo in the report.
- The Study will be featured on the LRMG and EdCast websites, after publication.
- No names of individuals will be published in the report
- Should you wish your organisation to be listed, in the report you will be given an opportunity to indicate this in the survey.
- The granularity of analysis may include country, industry, company size.
- Data will be shared between LRMG, EdCast and an Academic Research Partner under Non-Disclosure agreements, in order to produce the report. Data will not be shared with other parties.
- Anonymised data (with the individual participant and company names and contact details removed) may be used in further academic research.
EdCast is an AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud for Unified Discovery, Knowledge Management, and Personalized Learning.
Its award-winning platform is used internationally by Global 2000 companies and large government organizations, including NASSCOM and World Economic Forum, to solve the discovery and curation problems across all external and internal knowledge sources. EdCast’s offerings include its Learning Experience Platform (LXP), Content Marketplace, and MyGuide’s in-app guides, intelligence, and automation for business software.
Follow EdCast Africa on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/edcast-africa
LRMG digitally enables high performance in your teams with talent acceleration systems, smart toolboxes and content, and new high-performance habit-forming strategies to pivot for success.
A 23-year global track record for helping make people profitable, serving clients in 18 African countries. We awaken the spirit of high performance.