A 2-hour programme designed for facilitators to teach them how to facilitate and train audiences in a virtual environment
• Contracting with participants in a virtual environment
• Create engagement and interactivity using various tools
• Manage breakout rooms like a pro
• Activities to keep audiences engaged and taking part
• Managing questions and discussions
• Ending off strong
Lita is a learning & development professional with more than 25 years’ experience in both a multi-national corporate and running her own business. Lita is an expert in learning and development, facilitation (including graphic facilitation), performance management and coaching. She has designed and implemented development programmes in Human Resources, Leadership, Logistics and Sales.